Friday 17 June 2011

Writing

Here are a few pieces of writing  from this week that I enjoyed.  I hope you enjoy them too.

FAST RUNNER
My mum was running with me.  "You are a turtle," I said.  I went past her.  By Kaleb

A BAD DREAM
I was a stuffed bear. A boy said "Here is a bear. I love you bear." I felt scared. I tried to get out.  I couldn't move. By Keegan

A GOOD BIRTHDAY
I am having my birthday outside at night.  I have to open my Michael Jackson statue.  I tear off the paper.
By Mia

CELEBRATING A BIRTHDY
I jump out of bed and run down the stairs.  I say "It's my birthday! Wake up Mum!" By Cohen

GREAT PETS
My pets are good.  I feed them at four oclock.  They lick me.  I laugh! It tickles me.  They chase me.          By Seth

BEACH FUN
I went to the beach.  I swan in the waves. I went through the waves and surfed up the waves.  By Evie

BIRTHDAY FORGOTTEN?
It was my birthday.  I said  "It is my birthday Mum.  Did you forget it is my birthday?" Silly Mum.  I had a present.  Mum didn't forget after all.  By Angelina

BIRTHDAY
I ran down the stairs.  I said "Mum, wake up because it is my birthday." I blew out the candles.  I said "This is fun".  By Delilah

BEACH TRIP
I went on a trip to the beach.  I saw a crab.  The crab nipped me with his claws.  I saw a fish swim around the rocks.  By Carlos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment . We would love to hear from you.....